Wrap

 


I remember the last time

And I have diamonds in my eyes

I can almost see your face

Forgive me to this

I did not ask anything

An unexpected love hit my heart

A puzzling love knocked my reasons

 Can you wrap your wings around me?

Despite of the distance, can you do it?

I convinced myself that I could not be saved

When I thought my heart's been slowly broken

You stuck the broken pieces

I trusted in you

Can you wrap your wings around my heart?

Despite of you, can you do it?

I promised myself not to let someone would hurt me anymore

When I thought no one would save me

You took my hand and gave me a chance

I trusted in you

Can you wrap your wings around my soul?

Despite of everything

Despite of everyone, can you do it?

Trust in me

I have not got any wings but…

I promise you to wrap you with my arms

I promise you to wrap your heart with tenderness

I promise to wrap your soul with my heart

 

 



Comentarios